You see that boys and girls? That’s the sign that my hood is REALLY coming up in the world (not that it wasn’t already plagued by Hollywood celebrities, overpriced home goods and incredible food). That, my friends, is the sign that I really need to find a job that pays me more. Because I am positive I will be one of their best customers.
So with that in mind, this month’s Lust List is completely devoted to the one, the only, my favorite lady with a bow: KATE SPADE. She’s both uptown, chic and fun with her original collection as well as a little funkier with her new Saturday line. I just love it all!
- Kate Spade Wickford Dachshund Hors D’Oeuvers Patter – I think I need to buy this as a birthday gift for my bestie, the proud owner of a Dachshund named Snickers, IMMEDIATELY.
- Kate Spade Saturday Laptop Case in Signature Zig Zag – My Incase laptop case is a boring blue and has seen better days. What better way to spice up the old MacBook Pro than with a some serious style?!
- Kate Spade Say the Word “Skirt the Rules” Dish – I envision this in the apartment of a young, single girl, either mounted over the sink in her kitchen, or as a catch-all on top of her slick, white lacquer dresser.
- Kate Spade Saturday Desk Lamp – I am LOVING this black wire cage desk lamp. Would have been perfect for my Dorm (Room) Meets Design a few weeks ago. It could also work perfectly on the right nightstand as a bedside light.
- Kate Spade Silver Street “Keep It Together” Paperweight – I DEFINITELY want this puppy for my desk. It’s useful as well as a cheeky reminder to not let the little stuff get to you.
- Kate Spade Hand in Hand Idiom Bangle – I’ve had my eye on one of these since last Christmas. It’s sweet, a great message for women, and it is also for a great cause. Kate Spade will donate 25% of the sales from each bangle to Women For Women International who supports women by helping them get a fresh start and rebuild their lives in 8 war-torn countries. Good look, good price, GREAT cause.
- Kate Spade Saturday Square Tote in Painted Check – I am heart this bag for September. It’s got a color scheme and material make-up that is perfect for a transitional bag from summer to fall. Carry it with a sundress in these last hot days of summer and then tote it around once you throw on a scarf, jeans and some new booties. (Yes, I’m dying for a pair of these too!)
- Kate Spade Saturday Small Paper Nesting Boxes – You’ve got a bookshelf that needs some pizazz? These little gems will do it. Stack them or spread them out; use them to hide those bills you’ve been avoiding, the 8 remotes your boyfriend insists you need or leave them empty. All I know is that they’re crazy good to look at and I’m suddenly reconsidering my color schemes to find a way to fit them in….
- Kate Spade Saturday Sloped Glass Vase - This vase is everything that I’ve been looking for. The slick white glass is fresh and modern with a pop of gold on top. It would look perfect sitting on a table top or you can splurge on some Gerbers and use the gold top to artfully arrange them. It would also look perfect in all of those gorgeous blogger home tours I’ve been seeing lately (like here, here and here… have we noticed a white, grey and gold trend?!)
- Kate Spade Saturday Morning Mug in Topography – What better way than to start your day with this as your cup? (I have you singing the Foldgers theme now, don’t I?!) I love the bright teal print.
So what are you kids lusting after lately? I’m dying for some crisp weather and a pumpkin flavored ANYTHING, but these temperatures in Los Angeles have NOT been amenable to my fall-loving ways. I’m hoping the weather cools off, even a bit, so Jefe will join me at the Rose Bowl Flea Market this weekend! I may be compelled to buy anything in red, orange, and yellow hues….