Today I bring you this month’s LUST LIST – things that have caught my eye and made me check when my next payday is. The weather in LA, along with the start of the baseball season, has really made it feel like spring out here. It has me longing for days spent on the beach (and clearly continuing my obsession of Pantone’s color of the year Emerald) and nights in the stands at Dodger stadium. I’ve also been eyeing some new kitchen linens as I think my love affair with chartreuse is quickly coming to an end. When combined with my current Operation Homify, I’m leaning much more towards the traditional; I’ve been daydreaming again that I’m Martha Stewart and Williams-Sonoma is my playground. And I love me a good stripe of ANY kind…… without further ado, I bring you:
- ’47 Brand Brooklyn Dodger Hat – $19.99
- JCrew Twist Bandeau Tank (in vivid jade) – $118
- JCrew Superga Classic Sneakers (in white) – $65
- West Elm Cotton Apron (Cafe Stripe) – $24
- West Elm Cotton Oven Mitt (Cafe Stripe) – $12
- Target Nate Berkus Dipped Bowl – $15.99
What have you guys been lusting after lately? Home decor? A new pair of shoes for spring? I’m headed off to NYC with Jefe this weekend for a quick visit with friends and family and I’m bound to do a little shopping while I’m there. I’ll be sure to share my finds with all of you once I’m back!